Guidance & Tips
- Make sure your ticket is valid for travel to your destination.
- Make sure that your passport is valid and valid for at least six months from the start of the journey until the return trip.
- In the case of unaccompanied children in the passport, it must be ascertained that the accompanying persons are included in the visa. In the case of travel of the facilities without the passport holder, it must be ascertained that the intended country allows the escorts to enter without the holder of the passport if he is not traveling.
- You must obtain the necessary and required visas for some countries, taking into account the timely arrival of visas, as they vary from country to country and according to your nationality.
- Some countries require exit and return visas or transit visas, so you should review these requirements before you travel, check visa validity (start date and end date) and not use the previously granted visa. Some visas are limited by a limited number of entries.
- Make sure you load your ID card when traveling on domestic flights.
- Please check the validity of the passport and visa required.
If you do not want to travel, please call 2323 to cancel your booking to allow travel to others, to avoid any additional costs
- Please ensure that your ticket is issued within the specified time limit to avoid cancellation.
- Please make sure you do not put jewelry and important documents in your luggage.
- Please make sure you have a confirmed return trip and mobile number.
- Please make sure to follow the instructions for luggage (not exceeding the weight of one piece 30 kg)
- Getting to the airport early allows you to get nearby seats for your family. You must be at the airport two hours before scheduled scheduled departures for domestic flights and three hours before scheduled departure for international flights departing from Khartoum Airport.
- If you require a special service or special treatment (such as special needs passengers, seniors and families), you must coordinate with the airport's airport staff to complete the procedures required to provide this service.
- Ask a flight attendant for a passenger reception counter for your trip and be in line to complete the sampling procedure (if the departure is specific to a particular counter)
- Make sure you have filled in your name and address card and put it on your shelf.
- Be sure to remove old scratch cards from your luggage.
- Make sure to put your luggage under your care and near you.
- Do not be too busy carrying things that do not make you feel like parcels or bags, because you do not know what's inside them, which puts your safety and the safety of other passengers at risk.
- Make sure that all your bags are sealed, as loose and unclassified garbage is not accepted.
- All domestic flights are closed (45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time).
- Closing date for boarding boarding (15 minutes before departure).
- The closing date of boarding gates for international flights (20 minutes before the Scheduled Departure Time)ructions for luggage (not exceeding the weight of one piece 30 kg)
DURING TRAVELING PROCEDURES
- Provide the employee with your travel ticket and travel documents, and inform him of the number of luggage you have (the examiner / non-examiner).
- You will be asked some questions about your luggage as follows:
- Have you closed your luggage and tied it yourself?
- Are you familiar with all the contents of your luggage?
- Have you left your luggage out of your mind after you've locked it.
- You will be asked about hazardous materials in your hood and directed to see the hazardous materials board, to avoid your pregnancy of these materials.
- You can choose your seat inside the plane that satisfies you whenever possible.
- Checks are accepted only on the same day inspection platforms specified for passenger travel provided they provide a valid ticket at the same time.
- You can take advantage of the collection system when you travel with your family or group at one time to one destination on a single trip depending on your total entitlement to free cuff for your tickets combined, whether weight system or cutting system even if your degrees are different.
- If you have a surcharge, you will be charged if any.
- Your luggage will pass through security inspection (X-RAY)
AFTER TRAVELING PROCEDURES
- For the convenience and safety of the passengers and to ensure that the flights take off on schedule, the inspection will be monitored manually by special units to ensure that the manual compliance of the specifications, and if not matched will be directed to the inspection within the weighted bat.
- Guests with weighted luggage must contact the counter to accept the luggage or any counter at least two hours prior to the planned departure time to complete their baggage acceptance procedures.
- You must be directed to the departure lounge immediately after your departure to ensure your travel and to catch up with your trip.
- When your flight is announced on time, you must attend the boarding gates of your flight.
- The flight attendants at the boarding gates will match your travel documents with your ticket and boarding pass.
- Go to the receipt area and make sure that you have received your luggage by matching the card with your card on the pallet.
Be sure to pick up your luggage with the card and not the color and shape.
- Keep your travel ticket and junk cards until you receive your luggage.
- If you have a continuing flight you must head to the Passenger Passenger Terminal to complete your travel.
- If you have reservations for the return trip, make sure to confirm it.
- If your luggage is delayed, do not worry, and you should check with the baggage service officer who will help you quickly access your luggage and provide services for your convenience.
- Check the baggage service staff in the lounge immediately and before leaving the lounge.In the event of loss of your bankrupt or mismanagement, you must:
- Provide the staff of the inspection services with the necessary information such as (full name and any other names on the baggage / permanent and temporary address and phone numbers for reference when necessary / correct colors and forms of baggage according to the baggage identification panel at the baggage / American Tourist .... etc).
- Check your baggage claim number, telephone numbers for airport baggage services, and the necessary documents for reference when you have any queries.
- If the lost luggage is not found and the passenger has to travel to another destination, he or she can contact or check the baggage service staff at the destination for action.
- The baggage service staff will take all necessary procedures to search for lost baggage, starting with the airport and on the ground and through the World Tracer System.
For any inquiries kindly contact us here